According to a comment left on my previous post, the great source of wikipedia, the traditional gifts for the 24th wedding anniversary is furniture.
I guess we missed it.
Last year for our 23rd anniversary we bought a coffee table. Oops! If only we would have known about the wonders of wikipedia. **SIGH**
This year Pete gave me a pendant. It's a green garnet. It looks like these earrings, but only one and green.
He spoils me so. :)I gave him an armband for his iPod and sport headphones. He went running with them tonight and said he loved them!
Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I Love You! Thanks for a great 24 years.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Judy!
Yes - I am enjoying my own bed again - thanks for the thoughts.
Looks like a great time in CO. That is where our kids would like to head to for camping as soon as we are living back in the USA. Glad you enjoyed it.
Best Wishes - Susan O.
Post a Comment