Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bear Trap Ranch



We really enjoyed our four days at Bear Trap Ranch. It is so beautiful and peaceful there. I wish I could bring that fresh mountain air home. I just loved it. (Just ask Megan -- I think I only said that Every Time I Walked Outside.)


Here are some pictures of Bear Trap:

The Cook House/Dining Hall


Wrangler's Lodge

Our Cabin - Teddy Bear
Megan (and Caleb) in the loft of our cabin.


The view from our cabin.

Caleb is really enjoying his time in the mountains this summer. His dad and I think this is just the place God wants him this summer.

This is the view from behind the dining hall looking into the kitchen:
A couple of pictures of Caleb working in the kitchen. He made a couple of desserts and some biscuits when we were there. They were yummy.
Caleb's cabin (Bear Trap Inn):

The day we arrived at Bear Trap, Caleb and the rest of the staff had climbed Pikes Peak! It was a 13 mile hike. Needless to say, he was beat.



Pete and Megan hiked these three peaks:

No comments: