- A person having qualities generally attributed to an angel, as beauty, purity or kindliness.
So, this definitaion works in Monk & Neagle's song "Stars Would Fall" where the writer (who wrote the song for his wife) says:
You're an angel, you're a queen and I would give you everything
So there.
I feel better now that I was able to get that out.
This blog sure is a handy way to communicate. :) Especially since people won't listen to a person just innocently wanting to explain something.
Geez.
I feel better now that I was able to get that out.
This blog sure is a handy way to communicate. :) Especially since people won't listen to a person just innocently wanting to explain something.
Geez.
2 comments:
Now that I have a new computer, I'm thinking maybe I should learn to download music. Not that I have an Ipod - that would belong to the resident 9 yr old and husband. I still listen to CD's on a stereo.
But I like the quiet. And typically only listen to music in the car. So guess I'll have to import Monk & Neagle with the new Third Day release!
Have a great day! And I understood your explanation - even though others didn't listen... Not that it ever happens in my house. Let me know if the blog post worked! :)
Thanks for your comment Susan!
Yes I think my post worked. :) I was just trying to explain this different use of the word "angel", but kept getting interrupted by a family friend (all in fun) and gave up and resorted to writing on my blog since I know he reads my blog. It at least made me laugh!
I have a new computer too, but haven't loaded any music on it yet. Just trying to learn all the other things about this computer...
Have a great week!
Judy S
Post a Comment