After two straight days of doing laundry, I finally have a moment to post!
Megan's Open House was a success!! The first pictures are of the mountains of buns and cupcakes we started out with! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me frost the cupcakes!


The garage all decked out:


See how it was all nice and sunny? Well, a few minutes later it looked like this:

We had those tables in and out a couple of times. But by the time the party started, the weather cleared up. It was a beautiful night.
People enjoying the party: (Caleb and Amanda were here!)


Rumor has it this little one had 4-5 cupcakes! She really enjoyed them, huh? I bet she was responsible for some of the fingerprints on the sliding glass doors...

At one point in the evening when there were LOTS of people here, I put my arm around Megan and asked, "Do you feel loved?" She nodded her head "yes" with a big smile on her face.
Thanks to Dan and Cheryl for helping so much with keeping the food rolling during the party! Couldn't have done it without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment