I have read these question/answer things on other peoples blogs and in emails. I find them interesting. So get ready to find out some random things about me. Exciting. I know.
What time did you get up this morning? 9:30ish. It feels sooo good to not have to wake up to an alarm!
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. They go with everything.
Last movie you saw in the theater? Get Smart.
What is your favorite TV show? The Office
What did you eat for breakfast? Rhubarb Crisp. Yum!
What is your middle name? Lorraine (don't really like it).
What food do you dislike? Well, the obvious -- Liver. I think I only know two people who actually like it -- my friend, Cheryl and my brother-in-law, Mark. I'm also not a huge fan of pepperoni, which makes ordering pizza with my family interesting since they all really like it.
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Travis Cottrell The Lamb Has Overcome
What kind of car do you drive? A pretty green mid-size SUV.
Favorite sandwich? I almost always get the same sandwich at the place where my daughter works. Grilled Honey Ham. It is on seven-grain bread with ham, provolone cheese and a honey mustard sauce, grilled. Yum! Or there is the Southwest Turkey. Sourdough bread, turkey, provolone cheese and guacamole, grilled. Yum!
What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance or know-it-all. Kind of the same thing.
Favorite item of clothing? Pajamas. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pair of cute, comfortable pajamas.
If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? New Zealand or Italy.
What color is your bathroom? Green.
Where would you retire? Possibly Colorado or nearish to my kids and grandkids. We'll see.
Most memorable birthday? My 30th and my 40th. On my 30th my husband took me to see the Harlem Globetrotters. I had always wanted to see them since I was a kid. On my 40th he took me to see a circus (think Cirque de Soleil). It was in Singapore. I also did something to celebrate my 40th birthday 5 or 6 days in a row. That was fun!
Favorite sport to watch? Kansas City Royals baseball. I really can't stand to watch many other sports. Football is the yuckiest.
When is your birthday? January 10
Are you a morning or a night person? Most definitely a night person. This makes my husband a very patient man since he is most definitely a morning person.
What is your shoe size? 8 wide. (ugh)
What did you want to be when you were little? I really don’t remember.
What are you today? Wife and mom.
What is your favorite candy? Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Your favorite flower? Yellow Rose. I carried them in our wedding.
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Next Thanksgiving. My husband's side of the family is having a family reunion and I LOVE them all. It will be so much fun.
What are you listening to right now? Gilmore Girls on TV with my daughter.
What was the last thing you ate? Rhubarb Crisp.
Do you wish on stars? No. But I like shooting stars! (When they are in season...)
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
What is your pet peeve? People who leaved their grocery carts in the middle of the aisle and wander off. And people who don't pull up at a stop sign so I can make a right turn.
Last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend from church who I had sent a text to.
Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke. Sadly, I have to drink Caffeine Free Diet Coke mostly because I like the caffeine, but my heart doesn't like it. :(
Favorite restaurant? I have a few...Panerra, Chili's, oh and most definitely Shakespeare's Pizza
Hair Color? Ummm... let's go with brown. Yep, brown, that's a good color. Do we count all the highlight colors?
Favorite day of the year? January 10. My birthday. I get to decide what to do and it usually involves my family and some dear friends. I have had so much fun celebrating it the last few years.
What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed panda bear with a band-aid over its missing eye. I took it to camp with me even when I was 14.
Summer or winter? Summer! Most favorite season is spring. There is so much renewed hope in spring.
Hugs or kisses? I like both!
Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE!
When was the last time you cried? Monday night when I told my husband how much I love him and how much I need him.
What is under your bed? Too much dust.
Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? Laura P.
What did you do last night? Had Bible study with great people from church.
Favorite smell? Freesia flowers. I have had real ones in my house and they make the house smell good. Also, fresh baked bread. Specifically my mom's Swedish Rye Bread. Yum!
What are you afraid of? Loosing my husband or my children. Driving on mountain roads. But I LOVE the mountains. Go figure.
How many keys on your key ring? 4
Favorite day of the week? Sundays and Friday nights!
How many states have you lived in? Four--Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Minnesota. And one foreign country, Singapore.
Do you make friends easily? Kinda.
How many words did spell check have to correct? Too many to count. I always make typos.
So, did anyone learn anything new about me?
1 comment:
Favorite Restaurant - what about Jumbo's in Singapore?!
Diamonds or Pearls: not both?
I don't think I could have come up with your favorite candy.
I wondered what happened to the rest of the rhubarb crisp...
Post a Comment