Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! [Amplified Bible]

1 comment:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hi Judy! I'm so glad you finally commented! :)

Sounds like an incredibly challenging season you are facing. I'm so sorry. I see how fast time is flying and I know it won't be long until I'm looking at an empty nest, too. I cry NOW thinking about it, so I can't imagine what you must be doing. :)

Praying right now that God fills your coming year with beauty and joy. He's going to do a NEW THING! Isaiah 43:19