Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!

I am forever thankful to be blessed by you.

Thank you, Lord for Peter's life.

My life would be so different (and NOT better) without you. I am so happy that God created you and that we get to spend our lives here on earth together. I love you so much!

If you all really want to know what I think about him, go here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you!

(And boy am I glad that you are as old as me and can stop hassling me!) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! Thanks for honoring me. I'm happy to be as old (and wise) and you now!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh!!! You guys are sooo cute!!
Going to a Bible Study "Loving your husband". I like the word that Peter used ...Honoring....
neat! Don't know if I am so good at that one?

Olson Family said...

My spouse is a 'little' younger than me also - 50 weeks younger. If I hear "she robbed the cradle" one more time.....

Drew and Rachel said...

Happy belated b-day, Peter. If you want to keep harassing Judy, you can still say that she's 2 months and 28 days older.

love you all!

Judy said...

Ummm... Thanks? I really don't think Pete needs the encouragement to harass me. Can't wait to see Drew's, um I mean Rachel's pregnant belly!