Probably the best part of the weekend has been meeting Caleb's girlfriend, Amanda. We have heard about her for a long time. And it has been great to meet her. After supper last night I told Caleb that I think Amanda is adorable and his dad said that she is really sweet and that we like her. We do like her and, ummm.... well.... you can tell they like each other:
We ran some errands around town today. Yes, I know it sounds weird to run errands in a town where we don't live, but when you are from a small town you take advantage of theses things. We got a ton of things for Megan's Open House party.
We went to the KU Bookstore and this is what I bought my 21 year old:
Can you tell what it is? It's a marshmallow blaster! Yes, it shoots marshmallows. He just came in the room and shot me in the head with a marshmallow. (No it didn't hurt) He is such a fun guy.
2 comments:
Why do you ask HIM if you can use his pictures? I always notice it before you say anything to me about using my pictures....
Megan ---
ummmm... He's the favorite child? Ummm, no...
I asked him probably since I was on his computer, and he was there. You aren't around when I want to use a picture. And didn't I ask you about the one of your mouth? I'm pretty sure I did! :D "I love you!"
Post a Comment