Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Number 21

Today is my son's birthday. I asked my husband the other day when we got old enough to have a 21 year old. He said we didn't. Yet, we have a 21 year old. It is amazing to watch that boy grow up into a man. God is doing great things with him. I love him so much and love getting hugs from my "big boy". Here he is when he was home over Spring Break doing what he loves:


We celebrated his birthday last Saturday when he was home complete with a home cooked meal and another shape-cake! (I got to make another one!!) And what else would Caleb want, but Legos?


Check out the stray pink candle. Birthday candles come in boxes of 20 -- pink was the only color I had at home to make it 21 candles. :-/


Oh and when I looked at the pictures on my camera here's what I found:

Oh Caleb... Thanks for making me laugh!!! (There were a couple more, but I really didn't want to post the shots up the nose). I love you so much and am so thankful you have been in my life. You are a great son.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cakes!! You are so creative!