Monday, March 3, 2008
A First
He is The First Pet Ever a part of this family!!! Yes. And after 23 1/2 years of marriage.
Megan received this lovely goldfish from a friend for her birthday. One more thing to check off her Deprived Childhood List.
I do say "hi" to him almost everyday. Today he actually swam over to the side of the fishbowl that I was on... maybe to say hello?? :)
She said Gus was keeping her up a few nights ago. He was coming to the surface and slurping. I have never heard of a noisy fish.
Her dad and I want no liability with this beloved pet, so when Megan is out of town her friend comes over to feed it. :) And rumor has it, the friend will sing to Gus to get him to eat. I would love to hear that!!!
(Yes, Megan, I borrowed one of your pictures again. Do I need to pay you a commission?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think i deserve SOMETHING! Plus, you said you didn't think i got a very good picture of him....
Post a Comment