Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break?

Look where we went for Spring Break this year!!! And look how excited Megan and Caleb are about it!


Well actually not the REAL Florida. (Awww....I know! ) The above picture was actually in the car park of this place:




Yep! We went all out and drove 60 whole miles! We had a fun couple of days in the Big City. Well, technically the Two Big Cities. And here was the view from our hotel (with The MOA to the left):





And we got to listen to a bunch of these landing and taking off:





We enjoyed family time in the hotel. We played Boggle, watched Enchanted, and episodes of Newhart. (Remember Larry, Darryl & Darryl?) I don't think Megan enjoyed the trio of snoring she said she heard at night. I really think it was only a duet... I am sure she was mistaken. (ahem)



We enjoyed a yummy meal here: It was fun to watch the chef do his magic right in front of us.



And the funnest.... The Onion!! (Have you seen The Office episode?)

We also saw this:





Then to top off SPRING Break in the north this is what happened the day after we got home...

**SIGH**

No comments: