Happy Birthday to you today! Praise God for your life!!
How wonderfully special to celebrate your birthday and the resurrection of our Lord! A great day from beginning to end!
I love you. (Have I told you that? Have I told you that enough? I hope not, because I will never stop telling you that I love you.)
John 15:13 says: Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
Remember all those years ago at that Keith Green concert when we stood next to each other and sang those words to each other? We were only friends at the time, but I know I meant them with all my heart. Now that we are a few decades down the road, I mean them even more. I have realized how much you have sacrificed for me. You do so much for me. You work hard to provide for me. You work hard to do things to make me happy. You shovel snow and mow the yard for me. You vacuum the house house for me. You take me to quilt stores and listen to me babble about sewing. You drop me off at the door of places we go. You take frequent weekend trips with me. You hold me when I cry. You love me. You are very patient with me.
I see all these things you do as your way of sacrificing for me. Of giving up your desires for me. I am so honored to be your wife. I love sharing life with you. I am so thankful God had you be born so that I could live my life with you. You are the best and I am blessed.
Thank you, dear Hubby, for being my best friend. I hope you think your birthday is a special day.
Happy Birthday!
Love,
J
2 comments:
Aww, Happy Birthday to your hubs! And Happy Easter too!
Thanks Sweetheart. I love you with all my heart too! Thanks for giving me someone to love.
Post a Comment