We gathered at my sister and brother-in-law's house to celebrate her. All my siblings and their spouses were able to be there and that made Mom very happy.
My mom has this thing with chocolate. She loves it. So we indulged her with chocolate covered strawberries, homemade ice cream and cupcakes. Lots of yummy cupcakes!
We all enjoyed spoiling her all weekend. We all pitched in and gifted her with her very own Kindle. (See? Not your typical 80 year old!) She loves to read and travel, so the perfect gift!
Here's a shot of me with my siblings and my parents. (I think my brother-in-law was taking forever to take the picture, that's why I have a goofy look on my face, Yeah, I'll go with that...)
Happy Birthday, Mom!

4 comments:
Wow - she doesn't look 80 at all. More like 70!! Looks like you have inherited some good aging genes! (I am praying I got my paternal grandmothers aging genes rather than my maternal one (!!!) )
And boy, does your sister look just like you!!
Hey Judy, I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of your siblings. They all look well-groomed.
Judy, If this is what 80 looks like....I won't be dreading it!! har
I'm finding 60's are a lot different than the 50's! just not enough energy!
You have a beautiful family!
Blessings to your Mother on her birthday and to you whole family!
Happy Belated Birthday to your lovely mom! Mine is 81 and I hope I look like her when I'm that age. Those cupcakes look good too : )
Post a Comment