I am thankful for my son-in-law.
He is God's answer the prayers I prayed for our daughter Megan's future husband throughout their childhoods. I prayed he would know the Lord personally. I prayed for a happy childhood. I prayed that he would have integrity. (I don't know if I used that exact word, but it is certainly what I desired.) God so graciously and mercifully answered those prayers in Zach.
My daughter posted this video on her FB wall today that is a tribute to the coach Zach played football under when he was in high school. This man had a big role in molding Zach into the man he is today. I believe God used this man to answer those prayers of mine. Watch the video. You'll be in tears by the end. It's 10 minutes well spent.
1 comment:
Amazing. Always good to see this again. Our nephew is at A-P and was there the day Coach was shot. Such a neat story...but so sad, too.
Post a Comment