(Warning: Rant Ahead)
I have a confession to make.
I am a City Girl.
I am a City Girl and I am proud of it.
Somehow I have managed to make friends with people who are more country or hick, if you will, than I am. I appreciate their love for the outdoors, for how they actually like to camp, hunt, fish, get dirty and sweaty on purpose.
One request I have is to be appreciated for not enjoying those things. I like to be inside in the blessed air conditioning, to not get dirty and sweaty. And please give me a nice hotel with cushy beds. And I will get my meat all nice and wrapped in plastic, thank-you-very-much.
Let's just appreciate each other for each person's uniqueness. There really is no need for berating someone for not liking something you like.
I feel better now.
Thanks for listening.

2 comments:
it's sad that at your age people are still trying to convince you that their way is "better".
Reminds me of the comment someone made to me when I was 26 that I shouln't take the tomato slice off my hamburger because it's good for me. Excuse me? I'm not 8!!
hehe Judy I like your blog! Probably because your personality comes out, and I like you.
Post a Comment