As my readers likely know, both of our kids have gotten married in the past year. Sometimes I wish I could relive those wedding days. They were so special and fun and exciting. We praise God for the spouses our kids chose. It's wonderful to think that Amanda and Zach will be a part of our lives for a very long time.
One thing that really moved us about the kids' weddings was their choice of music. An 83 year old friend said she really liked the music at Zach & Megan's wedding. She liked that it focused on God and not "all that lovey-dovey stuff." I must say I agree with her.
I have a reader in Tennessee would has said she loves the music videos I post. So I thought I would share some of the wedding music with you all. Music Mondays is my cheesy title for that. So, for the next several Mondays look for some great music.
This is a song from our son's wedding. It still brings tears of gratitude to my eyes just to think about how our son and daughter-in-law desire to have Christ be the center of their marriage.
Center

1 comment:
Thanks, we like that song, too. We still get excited when we sing it at church.
Post a Comment