...come and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Isaiah 2:3
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Happy 26 Years To Us!
Twenty-six years ago today I married the most perfect man for me. I count myself blessed for being able to spend my life with this guy. I hope the next 26 years go by really slow so I can savor every moment with him.
Congrats to you both! My DH and I will be married 23 years in a few weeks. I love the fact that we still love each other so much...sounds like you're the same. HOpe you celebrate well.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congrats to you both! My DH and I will be married 23 years in a few weeks. I love the fact that we still love each other so much...sounds like you're the same. HOpe you celebrate well.
Susan
Post a Comment