Remember when I wrote about my "exciting" (insert sarcastic font here) times at the laundry-mat because our washer had died?
When we moved we bought a NEW washer and dryer! I am surprised at myself and how tickled I am with this. In reality the old washer had been really struggling along for several years. I am very thankful for the new machines.
I just needed to share the happy song the washer and dryer play at the end of the cycle. It always makes me smile. (and yes, I can turn it off for when/if I get weary of it.)
(You can hear the radio in the background. Should have turned that off. The clicking sounds you hear are of the door unlocking.)
Isn't that fun?

4 comments:
Ooo! I love it.
That's the most cheerful appliance I've ever seen.
Oh! Funny!! that sure beats the "beepbeepbeepbeep...beepbeepbeepbeep" my parent's machine does indefinately until you go shut it off :)
Enjoy your chirping machine :) Maybe you need ot name it Tweety Bird :)
Oh my word that's funny. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment