Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No Pictures

I didn't take pictures of anything today. I should have.

The hubby and I picked up 41 white tablecloths and a bunch of table skirts. The garage is getting full of all sorts of things to decorate the church and mostly the reception sight. There are Christmas lights, tealights, glass bowls, floating candles, round paper lantern globes, greenery, 32 purple table runners (hemmed by the slightly nuts MOB), and probably a few more things I don't remember right now. Friday will be a busy day of decorating for sure!

This afternoon the daughter and I headed out to get pedicures. Twice. For some unknown reason, this MOB brain of mine wrote down the wrong time. I was off by 1 1/2 hours! Sheesh. (my hairstylist who owns the salon, is so patient with me getting times wrong...) When we finally got there at the right time, we enjoyed a wonderful three hours together getting pampered. Another of those moments I will treasure. Daughter got a lovely shade of pink painted on her toes to go with her gorgeous purple wedding shoes. I got my favorite shade of red. Our feet are ready for the wedding.

Tomorrow I will work at getting my camera out.

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

I can't even imagine. What a weekend. Many prayers for good weather, smooth events, no tears (except the happy ones) and a special day before God & man. Enjoy MOB and many blessings to your daughter and your 'new' son.