I actually keep forgetting I have a blog....
It's gotta be because of:
1. My laptop is under the care of the Geek doctors. Sad. Sad. Sad. I need to call those Geeks and find out what's up. I miss my baby.
2. I have been up to my armpits in boxes.
Nothing like coming out of the bedroom in the morning to the faint smell of cardboard. Ugh.
Yesterday some friends from our former town came and helped unpack several boxes. That was a HUGE help. And it was wonderful to see someone I actually know.
I have been feeling pretty good about getting rid of things. I purged my closet the other day and had quite a pile of clothes to get rid of. I've been sorting through kitchen items as well. I'm trying to keep in mind if I haven't used it or worn it for years, I probably won't. Next pile to tackle is all the plastic-ware. Yikes. I seriously had a problem a few years ago. :) I'll keep the necessaries and give away the rest. Well, the ones that look good enough to give away. We learned many years ago that the things we "donate" to whatever charity or thrift store needs to actually be usable and in good condition. I have a set of dishes that I am getting rid off and I sorted through and threw away the plates and bowls that were chipped and cracked.
So, this has been my life....
I do have a few things coming up to look forward to. I'll save those for another post. Gripping, I know.
And because I don't like to have too many posts with no pictures, here is a random picture from this antique computer.
It's a tropical flower of some sort from Hawaii. You're welcome. :)

3 comments:
it's so good to "hear" from you!! I'm glad the purgeing is going well :)
I've never seen a flower like that before... how neat! :)
I seem to ALWAYS forget I have a blog. :( And I don't have your busy life! Hope all is going well! :)
Post a Comment