Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Day Closer

Another day closer to Saturday!

There were a few more things accomplished today. I went to the grocery store today and bought more food than I have bought in a very long time. I even managed to dodge the rain.

The picture of the day:
I don't know how well you can see the plant on the left. It's kind of yellowy and brown. We bought a couple of months ago it for decorating at the church for the wedding. It didn't make it. Enter plant on the right. Prettier green and healthier looking. We bought it only four days before the wedding so it will still look good on Saturday. Hopefully these will make it and Megan and Zach can have some nice house plants.

Tomorrow things start picking up some more with more wedding prep and more people arriving!

No comments: