Just sitting here hanging out at the local coffee shop. It's my hangout of choice since the house is being tromped through by (hopefully) countless strangers messing up my clean floors.
I found a comfy chair in the corner near an outlet to sip my Iced Tea. (I can't stand coffee.) There are two older men sitting across the way from me having a very intense conversation. Ever since I sat down, they have lowered their voices and leaned in to each other to talk. Don't they know people (me) want to eavesdrop? Geesh. I've heard words float by like, pastor, church, salvation. Sounds like a very potentially interesting conversation to me. Maybe I could be encouraged by what they are talking about. Maybe I just need to be entertained. Don't they know that?
Just saying...

1 comment:
lol, THIS is what you wanted to blog?! :) hehe - don't you hate it when you want to jump into someones conversation against better judgment? Hope you had a good turn out for your (I'm guessing) open house.
Post a Comment