Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fill in the Blank...

Outside my window...lots and lots of green! I love watching the world come back to life. The irises are coming along nicely and our few token tulips are blooming too.

I am thinking
... that I am so proud of my daughter for being admitted to Pharmacy school! What a terrific accomplishment for her. We sent her these cheery flowers after we heard the news.



I am thankful for... my lunch date with my sister-in-law earlier this week. We hadn't done that in years and it was nice to just sit and talk.

I am wearing... denim capris and a light green shirt. I like green. :)

I am remembering
... my grandma. I came across a newspaper article written about her when she was 92. She lived to be 96. I miss her phone calls and letters.

I am going
... to see our kids this weekend. I am really looking forward to spending some time with them.

I am currently reading
... a Laurie Wick novel. I'm also still working on reading through the whole Bible. No, I'm not trying to do it in one year. I think I'm on year four. :) I am reading in the Psalms and Galatians. I just take turns between the old and the new testament.

I am hoping... I can get motivated to exercise more each week and to eat more fruits and veggies.

On my mind
... an appointment I have in the morning. I'm kinda dreading it.

Noticing that
... it's really dark in here. I've been sitting here for quite a while. I need to get up and turn on some lights.

Pondering these words... He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree, 
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.

From the kitchen
... I fixed myself a grilled lobster tail for supper tonight. It was really yummy.

Around the house
... everything has been picked up and in order, but the dirt and dust is coming back. Ugh. I hate when that happens.

One of my favorite things
... hugging my kids. I get to do that this weekend!

From my picture journal... I haven't made these Butterhorn Rolls since Christmas. They look really good, don't they?








No comments: