Thursday, March 4, 2010

Working on the Wedding

We have just a bit over 90 days before the daughter's wedding. It's been fun to work with my daughter in the planning.

One fun thing I have been able to do is to look for flower girl dresses. Last week I ordered a couple online and after they were delivered, I just had to have the adorable flower girls come over to try them on. Thankfully they fit perfectly! Aren't they sweet sisters?

Then, because this is an important little girl thing, we tested them to make sure they twirled properly:
Pretty sure they passed the test! Love the smile on the girls' faces!


2 comments:

Drew and Rachel said...

ahhhhhhhh! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Ezra the ring bearer?

Thena said...

Beautiful pictures and girls. I remember going with my daughters when my oldest one got married two years ago. It is alot of stress planning a wedding but alot of fun too.