Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm In Love...or...It Makes Me Happy...or...This Is Sweet!...or Product Review

I can't decide on which I like better for a title. Read the post, then take your pick.

We have been way too busy for a Sunday, but this is our last day to clean the house before the For Sale sign goes in the yard. One kind of last minute thing I thought we should do was wash the windows. Washing windows rate right up there with ironing in my book. So I decided to try a new product. Well, if truth be told,  the box has been in the garage for at least a year.


Pete was a bit skeptical (and so was I) about how this would work. It was a dream! You just spray the windows with water, use the pole with a pad that has cleaning stuff on it to scrub the window, and rinse off. I was amazed at how easy it was. And it really did a decent job. Not Up To My Grandmother's Standard of Perfect, but Better Than I Do With a Rag and Windex. It took us about a half an hour to wash the windows. I kept saying, "sweet!" And the best part is my back and other muscles aren't aching.

See how pretty the living room windows look?

Now if only we could bring the hose in the house....







No comments: