...the sun would shine more often in the winter. It just makes everything seems warmer.
...my house would clean itself.
...I liked to iron so my husband's clothes were always ready for him to wear when he wanted.
...I lived closer to my kids so I could go see them more often and take them out to eat and spoil them.
...Friday would hurry up and get here so I can see and hug my kids.
...I understood prayer.
...I could love my husband half as much as he loves me. I am blessed.
...I could block my blog from certain readers so I could feel free to write about everything I want to write about.
...there was a way to make relationships work all the time and know which ones aren't worth the hassle.
...there was a way to make relationships work all the time and know which ones aren't worth the hassle.
...I could find the perfect white dishes; ones that matched the white serving pieces I already own.
...my eyesight would not get worse as I get older. Glasses. Ugh. Contacts. (I am having a hard time getting the hang of them.) Ugh.
...I could find a winter coat that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
...better yet, that I lived somewhere I didn't need a winter coat six months out of the year!
...better yet, that I lived somewhere I didn't need a winter coat six months out of the year!
Yes, I'm grumpy. And yes, I needed to vent a bit. Deal with it. It's my blog and I can write what I want to. :) (And if I put a smiley face there does that take the bite out of it?) (Just a little?)

3 comments:
I liked your post. Yes, we all need to vent.... I get why you wish you could block certain people... *sigh* Hope your week gets better! In the meantime, sing to yourself - "The sun will come out TOMORROW, tomorrow, tomorrow..." :)
Maybe it will be warm enough
down here in KS this weekend so
you won't need to wear your coat
that you spent so much money on!
The hugs of your "three" children
will be a blessing this weekend.
Seeing me will be a blessing!?!
HAHA!
Oh Judy - you make MN sound so inviting with its 6 mo's of winter. We only have 5 :). I spent an arm & leg last year on a winter coat (remember I'm in overpriceville - it was even on sale) but I wear it ALL the time - and it fits! Good luck in your quest and in adjusting to the contacts.
Post a Comment