Monday, October 26, 2009

The Other Side of a Cloudy Day

This is a picture of a spot in town that I have been liking to go to to sit in quiet and read my Bible. There have been a lot of cloudy days recently. Outside and in my heart.

But God's word is refreshing. Always.

When I flew to Kansas a while ago it was a dreary day down here on the earth.

After the plane bumped through the clouds, I looked out the window and this is what I saw:

In my head I thought, "This is the other side of a cloudy day." No matter the dreariness of the day, rest assured, this is what is on the other side of those clouds.

Psalm 113:3

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the name of the LORD is to be praised.


3 comments:

Jenny - AKA - frogmama said...

Thank you for the encouraging post! I love what you call it - the other side of a cloudy day :)

Drew and Rachel said...

aw, Robert's Park! thanks for posting that picture, Judy. Home!

Caleb Sommerville said...

The other side of a cloudy day...I think there's a song to be written there...