Tonight I went to a Navigators meeting with Megan. It was pretty awesome to see a room full of college kids (80 or so?) seeking and worshiping God. Megan sang on the worship team. Man I love to watch that girl sing and worship God Almighty. We sang a song that I had heard before and just love. It really can send you to your knees in worship. I will share the video with you. It's kinda long, but oh so worth it.
Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"
Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
"To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!" The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.
(Revelation 5:11-14)
We have studied the book of Revelation in our Small Group. While it is a hard book to understand, I find encouragement from it. Yes, we live in a sinful world and our country has really taken a sharp left turn away from God. But you know what? In the end... The Good Guy Wins. The Lord God Almighty WINS!

2 comments:
I agree with you - this song is amazing. I wish we would sing this at church. lol, I think we have the same tastes/feelings about praise music :)
You're right - the Good Guy will win in the end! Gives me hope every single day. :)
Post a Comment