I found this awesome sign in a home decor store. I laughed when I saw it and had to grab my camera. When we were kids we would watch The Wizard of Oz every year on TV. (Note I said every year.) Every year the moment the flying monkeys came on my dad would come yelling and running down the stairs and every year we would jump and scream...
Maybe I should buy that for my dad. :)
2 comments:
We too would watch Wizard of Oz every year... and Annie...
Anyway, I don't remember the flying monkeys, but I've seen that saying before. Still funny :)
Maybe I should go watch that twisted (haha) movie... or not, lol.
I remember how the monkeys used to get us all scared during the Wizard of Oz!! think it was worse for you cuz you were so young! I remember dad scaring us and then laughing about it!
Post a Comment