Monday, December 22, 2008

A Few of Our Christmas Decorations (for Rachel)







3 comments:

julia said...

love your manger scenes! Many years ago Marks mom gave us one... the kids used to carry around the Baby Jesus VERY carefully. Whenever Jesus was missing I would ask one of them where he was and they would run to their room to get Him. Anyway Julia looked at it yesterday and determined it was looking really sad... then angel wings fall off easy.. so when I go looking for another one, I'll ask the expert! (julia is logged in but it's Beth)

Olson Family said...

Your trees look so pretty and coordinated. Ours is pretty much full of the girls ornaments - and a couple of mine at the top. So Disney, teddy bears and snowmen are pretty much the theme. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Susan

Drew and Rachel said...

THANKS!!! :)