The following are some of the pictures I took throughout the reunion.
Here is Pete's cousin who was amazing in the kitchen and organizing the weekend. Why is she wearing the goofy hat? She had just come back from a hike and had to help in the kitchen and didn't have a hair clip so she left the hat on. Such a goof!
Here are 5 of the reason we had the reunion. This is my father-in-law and 4 of his siblings. Do they look like they are related or what?
We brought pictures to help figure out who belonged with who. This was supposed to be a family tree, but some thought it looked more like a shrub than a tree.
Megan looking like a turkey. Hair by Zach.
Caleb looking tough with a paint ball gun.
Megan and her boyfriend Zach waiting to go shoot people with little balls of paint.
Pete's cousin in the kitchen again. She saw me sneaking around with my camera and posed for this picture. Looks serious doesn't she? :)
There was a stack of old National Geographic magazines to look through. I saw some dated in the 19teens and 1920s.
2 comments:
That's a really strange picture of zach and I....you seriously didn't have a better one??? haha
Zach doesn't have a normal face in any of my pictures... What can I do?
Post a Comment