We had an amazing Thanksgiving week complete with a once-in-a-lifetime family reunion. I will write more about that and post pictures later this week. But today I wanted to write about what I am thankful for.
I am feeling tremendously thankful for my sweet family.
Pete: I will be forever humbled and grateful that God blessed me with you as my partner in this life. What fun it is to travel through life with you by my side. When I was a little girl I longed for someone to love me. I remember as a teenager longing for a boy to love me for who I am. I remember reading about love and wondered if I would ever have that. God has gone overtime with you! Thank you ALWAYS for your unconditional love. Your name means rock and you are My rock. I love you.
Caleb: Every time I see you I realize how much I miss you. Thank you for being my first-born, my little boy. It's so fun to talk with you and hear your ideas. You are growing into an amazing man. Thank you for your love for God. Thank you for using your musical talent to serve the Kingdom. I love you.
Amanda: I have loved getting to know you this year. Thank you for your love for God, and for Caleb. Thank you for comforting Caleb when his friend was killed. Thank you for your terrific sense of humor. Thank you for your kindness and graciousness. Pete and I have both commented that the more we get to know you, the more we love you.
Megan: You are always my little girl. I miss you. I miss going for treats at the Coffee Company with you. You are so beautiful and talented and smart. You have a great sense of style. I am loving watching you spread your wings and making good choices. Thank you for always being a serious student, a terrific friend and for your love for God. Thanks for being my friend. I love you.
Zach: I am thankful that God brought you to this town and our church. You have brought so much to our family. Thank you for being a man of integrity and for your love for God and your desire to serve God. Thank you for your love for Megan and for treating her like the princess she is. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment