When I choose pictures to put on my blog I usually pick out the best pictures I can. This time I thought I'd add a little variety. I found these "examples" of the photography skills in the family. And by skills, I mean a lack of...

Even if my son looks really goofy, I learned that it doesn't work very well to take a picture through the window .... at night .... with a flash.

Caleb took this picture of me on the cruise ship. Not only do I have a stupid look on my face, but I have a HUGE foot. (and notice the bruise on the arch of the foot - no idea where I got that!) I think
that foot is bigger than your hand, Zach!

Um, I don't know.
Why was this picture taken.
Why was this picture SAVED?

Here is a freaky picture of Megan with two heads.
Hmmm...
(Ignore the strange person actually looking at the camera)

And here is previous strange person with horns.
Hmm... two headed and horned people.
This is a strange town we live in.

This is what happens when my son gets a hold of my camera. I just love his face.

Now this could be my favorite one. I must admit that I am the photographer on this one. What is it? Why it's the blue sky of Nantucket! I was actually trying to take a picture of a seagull in flight. I think I missed it. It's just off to the right... I think. Oops!

This is one of those self-portrait kind of pictures. I picked the person with the longest arm to take the picture. Didn't work so well. But we are all happy! You can barely see Pete in the corner and poor Megan is all squished! And what's with that face, Mr. Photographer?
3 comments:
I'm SOOOO glad I was featured that many times in the Crappy Photography section.
Caleb -- I wonder what that says...?
I was just planning to comment "I love this post featuring the crappy photography" but I noticed that Caleb already stole the adjective "crappy".
Post a Comment