Monday, October 27, 2008

I Have A Pet Peeve

I am not a fan of public bathrooms. I have been known to come home to use my own bathroom even though I am still in the middle of running errands around town. Don't even get me started on the stalls that are so small that I have to about crawl to the other side of the toilet to get the door shut. HATE that! Another thing that bugs me even more is where the toilet paper dispenser is mounted. Like this one:
It is so low that you practically have to kneel on the floor to get anything out.

Same as this one:




Here is an example of a properly mounted toilet paper dispenser:


(And yes, I did get my camera out to take theses in a public restroom, but I made sure there wasn't anyone else in the bathroom. It would be weird to see a flash coming from the stall next to you, wouldn't it?)

This arrangement of toilet paper is what inspired this whole post:
I do believe that is the most ingenious way to have lots of toilet paper dispensed. Hats off to the people at Shakepeare's Pizza. I think I counted 14 rolls. Awesome.



So after all that ranting (and yes, I feel better) I leave you with this:


1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Gee - I was trying to gather all my 'pretty cathedral ceiling' pic's for a post but maybe I should do a Euro toilet one instead. Inspiring!

Cracked me up. Needed it.