Random Thoughts
- I found out that they are discontinuing my favorite sandwich at our local coffee shop. And my favorite bread. Bummer. (The owner told me he'll work on a new favorite sandwich for me.)
- Megan is doing an awesome job of adjusting to school and being 500 miles away. She even has a great attitude about living in the smallest room in the "Ghetto Dorm." She's getting involved in Navigators and a church and Bible study and making new friends. Yay!
- Caleb is sailing right through college. In Love. So Sweet. Has no hair. Hmmm... Loves playing that guitar we gave him on a "whim" when he was 13. He leads worship for Navigators and is on the worship team for his church. And last Sunday? HE SANG A SOLO IN CHURCH! In front of everybody! I was so amazed I cried. (what a mom, huh?) He sang a song called Pour Out. Go here to listen to Shawn McDonald sing it.
- Caleb's girlfriend, Amanda, got accepted into medical school. She is very excited and we are excited for her.
- We had a great road-trip to Kansas. The time on the road was sweet.
- My dear husband says he likes being with me. I like being with him, too. Whew. Good thing.
- My favorite TV show is Jon & Kate Plus 8. Cannot get enough of those adorable kids. I've watched the same episodes many times.
- My other favorite TV show is The Office. It makes me happy and make me laugh.
- I'm loving the cool temps and the fall colors. What I don't like about fall is the fact that winter comes next. And up here it comes cold and long. **Sigh**
- I am weary of the political commercials. Aren't we all? When I was watching TV the other afternoon I saw a commercial that had a baby eating a bowl of spaghetti. That was it. Across the bottom of the screen was a timer and the words "A break from the political commercials." It lasted for 30 seconds. It made me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment