Friday, October 10, 2008
Friday Fluff (in Fours)
Four jobs I've had:
1. A&W carhop for three years
2. Food Service worker -- some food prep, server and ticket puncher (before cards that swipe)
3. Administrative Assistant for the InterVaristy Christian Fellowship Area Director of Kansas
4. Mom -- The Best Job Ever!
Four movies I've seen more than once:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Amazing Grace
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8
4. The Young & The Restless
Four places I've been:
1. Singapore (lived there)
2. Switzerland
3. Australia
4. Darwin, MN (Home of the Largest Ball of Twine)
Four people who email me regularly:
1. My father-in-law (it's to all of us)
2. The Generous Wife (daily tips)
3. My kids somewhat regularly
4. I don't get a lot of personal emails
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Canadian Bacon and Mushroom Pizza
2. Chocolate Ice Cream with Oreos and Chocolate Sauce
3. Guacamole
4. Dark Chocolate
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
1. Thanksgiving family reunion
2. My son graduating from college
3. Drawing closer to God
4. No more political commercials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to the political commercials!
Post a Comment