A couple of nights ago I had one of those dreams that left me exhausted when I woke up.
I dreamed that Pete, Caleb and Megan and I were getting ready to fly to Singapore. I remember thinking in my dream that I was crazy to agree to go there again.
On the way to the airport we stopped at Target. Caleb and I got out to get a book and something else for the flight. Pete told us we had seven minutes to be in the store.
Here's where it gets crazy. We couldn't find what we were looking for, and the Target store was only books and coffee. I decided to get a book for Caleb but couldn't remember where it was. We kept looking and looking and before we knew it, it was two hours later. I decided I wanted something else, but couldn't find it there because, you know, that Target only had books and coffee. So we went to the other location.
I think this was the point that I woke up to go to the bathroom. I managed to fall back asleep and continue the dream. Ugh.
But when we got to the other Target location, I couldn't figure out how to get in the store and Pete was calling me and wanted to get to the airport. So I was trying to tell him how to find us. Which, in keeping with the theme of the dream, took a long time.
Finally he picked us up and I was upset that we would be late for the flight. Pete kept assuring me we were okay because the flight didn't leave until 6:50. It was 6 and we still had plenty of time.
Yeah right, 50 minutes to get to the airport, park the car, check-in for an international flight, get through security, find the gate, and board the plane.
We continued to try to get to the airport, but never really got there before I woke up.
I actually forced myself to wake up because I was so exhausted.
Here's a goofy thing. (Yeah as if that dream wasn't goofy...)
When I got up, I was still bothered by the time of the flight, so I got on my computer to check on what time the actual flight to Singapore is.
It's NOT at 6:50. (which I was confused about in my dream because I didn't think it was). It's actually at 3. So I did have reason to be upset about being late....
Oh my. I'm tired. I think I need a nap.
1 comment:
A two part dream? Never heard of THAT before. Nice.
Post a Comment