This is the first house we owned.

When my husband paints a house -- it sticks. Pretty sure this is the same paint job he did 16 years ago! I did see a
tiny bit of peeling paint.
I left my mark in this house too. This is the counter-top from the kitchen. See the worn-out spots on either side of the sink? From me. Been there 10-plus years.

I wonder if Megan's name is still on the wall inside the front closet.
:)
3 comments:
where is the house located?
and didn't you feel a little bit like a creeper... sneaking around taking pictures of discarded countertops in someone else's backyard?!
The house is in Columbia, MO. And no I don't feel like a creeper... (although funny thought...) The counter-top was leaning on the side of the house. I took the picture from the street. In the car. No sneaking around. I would love to see the inside of the house, but just haven't been brave enough to ring the doorbell and ask. :)
the story checks out.
Post a Comment