Pete and I decided to go see what there was to offer at the Arts & Crafts Festival today. The rain wasn't letting up so I just put on a hooded jacket and Pete took a huge umbrella.
Once we got downtown, it just rained harder. We managed to share a turkey sandwich and some cheese curds. In the rain.
I did find the one thing I wanted. It's a gift, so I can't say what it was. Sorry. But it's cool.
We wandered around in the heavy rain and looked at a few things. I like looking at the quilts to get ideas. I hardly ever spend money at the Arts & Crafts Festival, but it's fun to look.
It was a fun, wet, chilly date with my husband!
Once we got downtown, it just rained harder. We managed to share a turkey sandwich and some cheese curds. In the rain.
I did find the one thing I wanted. It's a gift, so I can't say what it was. Sorry. But it's cool.
We wandered around in the heavy rain and looked at a few things. I like looking at the quilts to get ideas. I hardly ever spend money at the Arts & Crafts Festival, but it's fun to look.
It was a fun, wet, chilly date with my husband!
1 comment:
Thanks for the date, sweety! When you're with the right person, it can make even the dreariest day a good day. I love you!
Post a Comment