Monday, August 18, 2008

What I Learned In Kansas:

When you get in an elevator on the first floor, push the button for the first floor, and then the door close button, the elevator doesn't go any where.

Not even when you try the same thing later in the day.

Oh yes I did.

It will not get you to the third floor where you really want to go.

Oh my. The stress is getting to me, I'm thinking.



3 comments:

Olson Family said...

Too funny. I've done the same.

So which beach in HI is the pick from? I have a couple guesses: Ko'Olina, Kapalua, Ala Moana?

Zach said...

WOW :)

Judy said...

Zach: At least I didn't write about the THIRD time I got on the elevator and had to talk my self through hitting the correct button... :)

Susan: The beach is actually Waikiki. We stayed at the Marriott (I think) and that was taken from a second story patio across the street from the beach.