- What is it I feel I lack that I think would make me complete?
- That thing that I feel like I lack is where I will be attacked and needs to be guarded.
- Proverbs 4:23 says Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
- No person can heal the want I have. No one can be God for me. Who am I holding responsible for what only God can deliver?
- I am volatile in the area of my desires.
- Desire becomes desperation. Desperation doesn't make good decisions.
- I am the temple of the living spirit. The spirit of Jesus Christ is in me.
- Whatever I try to win the approval of I become a servant to.
- God's approval is so much easier to get than man's approval.
- We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5
- God can heal our thoughts.
- In the end, desperation can be the biggest gift because it causes me to seek after Jesus to make me whole.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Bullets
Below are some thoughts from my Monday night Bible study:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment