I thought I would share some links to a couple of songs that really move my heart.
Shackles: Mary Mary This one just makes me want to get up and dance! I actually made it my ring tone on my cell phone! :)
Amazing Grace (May Chains are Gone) Chris Tomlin I used to sing this hymn to my kids starting when they were babies. To this day I get tears in my eyes when I remember them singing it with me. Amazing Grace is one of my favorite hymns ever. Joined with the chorus of -- My chains are gone. I've been set free. My God, my Savior has ransomed me. And like a flood His mercy rains. Unending love, amazing grace -- just brings it to another level for me.
There seems to be a theme of being set free from chains (shackles) and being free in Christ! Ain't no better thing!!!!
(I know these are just links and not videos, Zach. You know it took me forever to figure out how to upload pictures on here -- let alone good quality ones! You should be happy that I at least know how to do links. Someday I'll figure out how to get videos on here...)
No comments:
Post a Comment