1. Friday night I went golfing with my favorite-est golfer. (That would be Hubby.) Okay, I confess, I don't golf. I drive the cart. I've tried to learn how to golf. Hate it. But I love being with my husband and driving the golf cart is fun! So going golfing with him is a win-win.
We saw some wildlife out there in nature that was the golf course.
a turtle
The little guy was surprisingly fast when I walked up to it to take a picture.
5 racoons crossing the road. Yes FIVE racoons. All one after the other.
1 birdie
2 bogies
Then we watched the Olympics.
2. Saturday we decided to have a dinner date so we headed to a Red Lobster. Yum. We did a little shopping while we were in the bigger town that involved all the favorites: Hobby Lobby (me), a sporting good store (Hubby) and a book store (both).
Then we watched the Olympics.
3. Sunday started with a drive to church. In the rain! Sunday ended up being a pretty cool rainy day. We haven't had one of those for months.
Then we watched the Olympics.
(There is a common theme here. Olympics. We really enjoyed watching. But now I think I'll actually be able to get some things done now that I won't be constantly glued to the TV.)
1 comment:
Hubs and I were just discussing this morning that we need to go to bed earlier! We got in the habit of staying up way too late during the Olympics.
Post a Comment