For two of my college years I roomed with a gal that has to be the sweetest person in the world. She met and married a farmer and moved to Ohio.
Last summer my friend Carol and I got to spend a couple of days together. We hadn't seen each other for 7 or 8 years and it was very good to spend time together. Oh yeah, and the husbands were there, too. We were all friends in college. We were all involved in a campus Christian group.
My friend and her husband farm on a seven generation farm in Ohio. Their family has met with some pretty big challenges over the years, but they've stuck together and leaned on God.
Last year their local PBS station filmed the family at their farm. I think the purpose was to highlight some of the people of Ohio and highlight farming. This is a great video. It's about 25 minutes long. Watch it. It's time well spent. You'll be blessed. I was. Both times I've watched it.
3 comments:
That was so fun to watch! (We know these people, too!) Even our kids watched it today....and remember the family when they stayed overnight with us after the reunion....10 years ago! Good job, Wildman family!
I had a few extra minutes so watched this - thank you for sharing! Really enjoyed it and the insight given by the family on their faith and daily life.
Thanks for sharing our video. That was sweet of you.
Post a Comment