Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Fortune

I've been having so much fun with making some small quilts. I found a cute pattern to make a little quilt that is used as a car seat cover for babies. I finished my first one! Only I made a boo-boo.... I arranged the blocks wrong and ended up making a square quilt instead of rectangle. Oops.



The fabric line I used is called "Good Fortune". I love the Asian flair it has.
But I love how it turned out anyway. It will be a sweet tummy-time quilt for a sweet baby girl.

I have two more quilt tops finished out of different fabric. (And they are rectangles!!!) I just need to sandwich them and quilt them and bind them. I'll make sure to post pictures when I finish them.

1 comment:

Drew and Rachel said...

oh man, I really, really like that quilt. usually I don't really get excited about quilty things, but colors and patterns in this one are so attractive. furthermore, I'm just so impressed that you constructed it! that is a skill set I know nothing about.