Three days ago we returned from our wonderful vacation. The anniversary cruise to Alaska! I want to find some time to post just a few of my 500+ pictures and to do it justice.
Right now I'll just show a few... just a taste.
Oh, now that I wrote that I better include a food picture. (I took pictures of almost every meal we ate. My hubby's cousin gave me the idea.)
 |
| Our ship and hubby going back to get a warmer jacket. He was cold. | | |
|
|
 |
| We indulged in a Salmon Feast one day. Oh, it was yummy! (The corn didn't quite fly with this Midwest girl. though.) |
|
 |
| And for dessert, of course we had Baked Alaska! |
Well, this is turning out to have more pictures than I thought, but I
have to post the pictures of all the Towel Critters that showed up in our room. It was so much fun to see what new one we'd have every night.
 |
| Elephant | | |
 |
| Seal |
 |
| Puppy |
 |
| Mouse. (Hiding under the covers) |
 |
| Frog |
I even bought a DVD of how to make towel animals. I hope I can master it and surprise our guests!
I'll write more next week. (Aren't you excited?)
1 comment:
We went a couple of years ago, and it will remain a highlight of my life for a long time. :-) Susan
Post a Comment