...come and let us walk in the light of the Lord. Isaiah 2:3
That is hilarious. I thought once Ezra reached a certain age, he would leave my camera alone. Apparently college graduate age is not old enough :-)
OK....that's really bad picture of me at the end...thanks.
OK - I don't know how long I've been reading your blog now but - I would know your son by his nose. Yep, he does like taking pic's of it doesn't he. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is hilarious. I thought once Ezra reached a certain age, he would leave my camera alone. Apparently college graduate age is not old enough :-)
OK....that's really bad picture of me at the end...thanks.
OK - I don't know how long I've been reading your blog now but - I would know your son by his nose. Yep, he does like taking pic's of it doesn't he. :)
Post a Comment