Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Boy

Today is my boy's birthday. Only he really isn't a boy. He turns 22 today. Whew. I know it's overused, but

Where Did The Time Go?

I just love how his smile is the same in these pictures. (He's 3 1/2 in the above picture and 21 in the below one.)

I am so proud of this guy. I am honored that he is my son. I love him so much! I so adore his sense of humor. I love how he laughs at my made up words.

He graduates from college in May (!) and is getting married (!) July 4th. I know what I am most thankful for about him is his love for God. I am thankful that despite his imperfect parents, he has grown up into a man sold out to Jesus.

I look forward to watching him become a family man. I know he will be successful. He is fiercely loyal. He will love his wife unconditionally. He will be her protector. (He had a great example in these things: his father)

Here are a couple of pictures of Caleb and his beautiful wife-to-be Amanda:
They are made for each other, don't you think? :)
Happy Birthday Caleb! Have a wonderful day!!! I love you lots and lots and lots!