Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter!!!

Isaiah 1:18 - Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as
white as snow
.

It is definitely winter here in Minnesota! Here's a look out our bedroom window. Sadly, there are no birds feeding at this feeder. A few days before the first big snow we had it was very windy and somehow the top blew open. Yep, then it snowed and filled up with snow. I tried to put some bird seed in it today, but it's all frozen at the bottom! Sorry birds! Maybe if it warms up a bit and we have some sunny days it will thaw out.






Here's another pretty winter picture out our window of the neighbor's tree. Maybe that's where the birds are eating!







Megan and the Victorian Carolers from the high school sang at church this past Sunday morning. They sing Christmas Carols accapella. Not a great picture, I know, but my flash doesn't reach very far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I would comment on your blog instead of Zach's. Your site is very inspiring! We are blessed that Zach has found a (second) family that loves him. From what I hear and have seen your children are very special too! On the way home Russ made the comment that visiting with you and Pete...it was like being with old friends. We totally enjoyed ourselves. Thanks for all you do for our son. mary